Privacy Page Statement
American Air Testing, Inc. Privacy Statement (July 2023)
At American Air Testing, Inc., we are committed to protecting your privacy. This privacy statement explains how we collect, use, and share information about you when you visit our website or use our services.
Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information about you:
- Contact information such as your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address when you provide it to us to sign up for our newsletter, contact us with questions, or register for an event.
- Billing information such as your credit card number, expiration date, and billing address when you make a purchase from us.
- Usage information such as your IP address, browser type, pages you visit, and how you interact with our website.
- Preferences and interests such as topics you are interested in to send you relevant information.
- Feedback and correspondence if you contact us with questions or comments.
How We Use Information
We use the information we collect for purposes such as:
- Responding to your inquiries and fulfilling your requests such as processing orders.
- Sending you our newsletter and other marketing communications if you opt-in to receive them.
- Improving our website based on your usage information.
- Complying with legal obligations as required.
We will not collect or use your personal information for any other purpose without first notifying you.
How We Share Information
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We will not share your personal information with third parties without your consent, except in the following circumstances:
- With third party service providers we use to assist us in things like website hosting, payment processing, marketing, and customer support. These providers are given the minimum amount of information needed to fulfill their designated purposes and are bound by strict confidentiality agreements.
- As required by law, such as responding to subpoenas, court orders or legal process by regulatory bodies.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California law, California residents have certain rights in relation to their personal information:
- You have the right to request any information we have collected about you, including the specific pieces of personal information we have about you.
- You have the right to request deletion of your personal information, subject to certain exceptions.
- You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information. We do not sell your personal information.
- You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising any privacy rights conferred by California law.
Your Choices and Rights
You may opt-out of email communications from us by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email we send. You may also contact us to request access to, correction, deletion or other options for your information as provided by applicable laws.
Data Security and Retention
We implement technical and organizational measures to protect your information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction or alteration. We only retain personal information as necessary for the purposes outlined in this policy and then securely delete it.