Mold Consultants In Other Areas

Your chosen Mold Consultant should have Experience with Peer Reviewed Credentials. This is very important to the success of your job!

ACAC is the most widely recognized credentialing organization in the US. When issuing certifications to toxic mold consultants, candidates’ must have work experience. Also, credential candidates must pass proctored tests on required courses. Hint: look for a toxic mold expert that has the lowest credential number because that person will probably have the most experience.

If you choose someone else, you should get a written quote/contract.  The agreement should clearly write what you expect and what you will be charged. You also may want to see the consultant’s insurance.

It’s important to know how long the consultant/company has been in business.  You want to bring experience to your project!

If you are outside of California, check with your state or local governments for license requirements. States like Texas require a license. No licenses are available to trained mold professionals in California.

If you still have questions or concerns that your chosen consultant can’t address or need a second opinion, contact us. We are happy to help you.

Learn about the National Standard for Mold Remediation ACACS520.

Find a local mold remediation contractor.

Read more about toxic mold